Skip To Main Content

Transitional Kindergarten (TK)

Transitional Kindergarten Info


TK & Kindergarten Registration is OPEN

  • If your child will be in TK (transitional kindergarten) next school year, then you need to enroll them at Hayden as soon as you can to reserve their spot in our TK classes. 

  • If your student will be attending Kindergarten next year AND they are not currently a TK student, then you will need to complete the Enrollment Process as soon as possible 

  • If your child currently attends TK at another school, then you need to complete an Open Enrollment form to have your child attend Hayden next year. You will get the O.E. form from the school that they currently attend

  • This information does NOT apply to current Hayden TK and Kindergarten students.

  • This is required for all current Pre-School students 

  • We have detailed Enrollment Information packets for you in our office.

  • Please contact our office manager to assist you. 714-894-7261

  • Visit the District website for more information


TK Students


TK Students